Augmentt Technology Inc is looking for an energetic and experienced Business Development Representative to join our company to build and develop its sales force. This is a ground-floor sales position, meaning there is tremendous growth opportunity moving forward with immediate income opportunity and long-term growth.
This role requires successful clearance of a background check and references check.
Founded in 2020, Augmentt’s mission is to provide managed service providers (MSPs) a smart solution to address the complexities driven by the unprecedented adoption of SaaS. Augmentt’s platform and solutions are designed to make SaaS management easy and profitable while delivering the framework for Augmentt partners to become world-class MSPs. For more information, visit www.augment.com
Augmentt Technology Inc. is looking for an energetic and experienced Business Development Representative to join our company in building and developing our sales force. This is a ground-floor sales position, meaning there are tremendous growth opportunities moving forward with immediate income potential and long-term growth.
The right candidate is responsible for prospecting potential new clients and working with an Account Executive in setting qualified opportunities. This includes actively calling prospects over the phone, email, social media, networking, processing inbound inquiries, and being part of the entire sales process. You will be assigned a geography to develop your own areas of market focus and lead generation mix but setting appointments via phone and qualifying opportunities is essential. High Call Volume on the front end of 80-100 calls per day.
- Plans and organizes their day in making outbound calls
- Aggressively identify and qualify opportunities
- Nurture pipeline potential
- Generate appointments and meet quota with prospecting activity and sales goals
- Maintain records of key business intelligence with key influencers and decision-makers
- Hunter - must have the ability to cold call, prospect, and convert calls to actual sales activities with a proven record in lead generation and finding new sales prospects – High Call Volume
- Must be driven to build a book of business and leverage all methods of generating leads
- Adept in developing and maintaining business relationships with all leadership positions
- Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office & Salesforce is required
- Familiar with IT services/Professional Services a plus
- Education: Minimum associate or bachelor’s degree (or equivalent job experience)
- 3-5 years of successful business development sales experience
- Proven ability to reach, access, and secure meetings with appropriate decision-makers
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Perkopolis discounts and deals for Canadian staff
- Awesome team members